Thursday, March 13, 2014

MERCY AND LOVINGKINDNESS 
 In psalm 107 I noticed the word mercy used in a very different way than I expected.
 There was this sentence that said "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His mercy endures forever."
 I heard this in songs before but had always known it as His love endures forever.
 So then I began to imagine how close love and mercy really are, after all.
 The love of God is smack in His mercy and we get it like a dose of happy ever medicine, all because of His love.
 In your love remember me, the psalmist says(psalm 25) as He asks God not to remember his sins but to show him God's favor. 
love and mercy,mercy andlove
how close the words do meet
with fragrance sweet as morning dew
they kiss God's hands and feet
from outstretched hands to our own hearts
he places always there
a taste of glory with His love
forever in His care.


No comments:

Post a Comment