Wednesday, May 28, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE

How do you discern what s right and good?
According to Paul, who was in prison at the time he wrote this verse, you do it though love(Philippians 1:9).
 It is through love, Paul says, that we will grow into a knowledge of depth and insight. Then will we be able to discern what is right.
 I have a friend who is choosing a lifestyle I know is against God's word. I love this friend more and more each day but I desire to love him with the love of Christ.
 My prayer is that I am able to discern and know God's timing in opening his heart and "eyes" to repentance and how can I show him God's love till that happens? or will it ever happen?
 So in love I continue to pray for him,love him,be his friend and care for him as if he was my own child or as I would want to be loved.
 In love I hope, when the time comes, that he will be healed delivered and restored to God's will and plan for his life.
 I had someone who loved me enough to tough it out with me while I deliberately chose sin but it was her love that won me out in the end.
You see she had so much of Jesus in her heart, His love was the only thing that held her through all her years of loving on me and praying for me.
 You can say what you want about sending out demons, deliverance and healing ministries but in the end this all has to come by love,by love, by love. They need to be done and addressed but without love they can mean nothing.
"And this is my prayer, that your love may abound more and more
in knowledge and depth of insight,so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless till the day of Christ."(Phil.1:9)




No comments:

Post a Comment