Friday, September 6, 2013

KITTY WOES

 I thought I could do a little experiment and ask God to stop my cat from suffering so.
She has been "in heat" for a long time and the vet cannot do the necessary surgery until an ear infection has been cleared up in her body.
Finally the day came when we got the green light for surgery but alas she was allergic to the local anesthetic and we had to reschedule surgery.
It has been a very long haul for our kitty but I believe more for us.
She has kept us awake for weeks with her crying and howling. Male cats from who knows where have come to the door wooing her with dead mice and howls of what is probably untold passion in cat language.
 Enough is enough I thought this morning.
This has to stop
I know she will be "fixed" in a few days but we all are walking around sleepless and seeing little hope  of having a night without choruses of cat serenades.
So I have taken a spray bottle in hand and have gone into serious prayer as well.
How can such a little cat make our quiet little home so chaotic?
Maybe I will consider a sedative,not for me either.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment