Thursday, October 17, 2013

CHURCH FAMILY

 A family raises its young
A family feeds its young, clothes them, guides them
A family provides education, housing and a safe and secure environment
A family increases its number and adapts and makes room  accordingly
A LOVING family does even more
They love unconditionally and provide encouragement and room for growth
They forgive and keep no record of the wrongs but just pray we leaned from our past mistakes
And if not they do not stop loving us
A loving family has differences of taste and opinion but somehow these are a perfect blend of what they believe and represent
They will give you their home when you need a place to be
Even if it inconveniences them!!!!!
A loving family never stops being the circle that will hold you in their hearts no matter where they are

What has happened to our church family?

These thoughts are not of my present church or any church specifically but instead of the body of Christ

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I needed clothes and you clothed me,
I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me" Matthew25:35

No comments:

Post a Comment