Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SITTING STILL WITH JESUS

It is good just to BE
To wait on God for more and more of His love
To sit with God and spend more time in His arms
To just BE
I sit upon a soft cushiony place
nuzzled in the arms of my Savior
who listens to my every word(though sometimes I wish He would only hear the good stuff)
but no it is actually good, on second thought, that He hears it all
All I know is for right now
I just want to be in  His presence
No great works for me
none other thing appeals to me more
than sitting here with Him
when He has a job for me
I will surely know for He tells me things
and sometimes it is as simple
as a meal  for  a friend or a tea for my husband
but in obedience to this
to His beckoning
I find grace and mercy
and much delight
He leads me to the rock higher than I
simple
burden free
and lovingly

this is true peace

No comments:

Post a Comment